ks789

pump working but not much pressure/water come out.

ks789

Yeh, the bane of my life STILL. pump is pumping water out this time, just not enough pressure/ammount of water to clean/rinse properly. Saved by the back pack again. when ive had airlock issues its like no water at all come out or the odd splutter. This time theres steady water, just not enough. Anyone have an idea or had this happen? pumps not had a great deal of use so wouldnt have thought was that. Just really tired of pump trouble, nearly started me smoking again.

ks789
10 minutes ago, Tuffers said:

Low battery? Word count word count word...

yes I had this where it was the battery, but this is a new one and only just fully charged it so strange. The water level in the tank isnt great, but no where near the outlet tap and ive run it much lower before. Sure is a pain.

Iron Giant

Firstly check you ain't got an airlock by disconnecting from hose reel and whacking controller up full blast, this is something I do every morning after I have filled my tank, also check all your fittings jubilee clips etc and make sure they are fully nipped up as the smallest amount of air getting in will cause a reduced flow at the brush head 

LAMS
11 hours ago, ks789 said:

Yeh, the bane of my life STILL. pump is pumping water out this time, just not enough pressure/ammount of water to clean/rinse properly. Saved by the back pack again. when ive had airlock issues its like no water at all come out or the odd splutter. This time theres steady water, just not enough. Anyone have an idea or had this happen? pumps not had a great deal of use so wouldnt have thought was that. Just really tired of pump trouble, nearly started me smoking again.

Pics of setup? . . . .

ks789
11 minutes ago, LAMS said:

Pics of setup? . . . .

will try pics later, as its off digital camera (no camera on phone) it often wont upload them. will try after work