H MAN

Water fed rinse bar any good or marketing scam??

Iron Giant
15 minutes ago, H MAN said:

So what are you going on about:1f644:

Did I say it is a one pass water feed brush??

I am going on about your video, we all have our experiences and techniques which get the job done and it's a simple as that your video demonstrates how you get the job done in Aus, what myself and @spruce have simply pointed out is that it wouldn't work in the UK and it won't we have a different environment over here which needs addressing differently and can take a whole load more rinsing.

Your title is shall we say a bit strong using the word scam when a lot of reputable suppliers are simply meeting the needs of what some find they want or need or to at least try, this forum is a open and friendly place to be and we are all entitled to our opinions you know full well by posting a topic that you will get feedback on it unfortunately it won't always be wholly positive and there is simply nowt we can do about that each person has been civil and given their own thoughts in a civil way. 

Edited by Iron Giant

Iron Giant

This topic has been locked as @H MAN  posting multiple videos just because some don't agree with his methods 

Iron Giant
On 15/02/2019 at 23:30, Dave B said:

Always will be mate

I've been listening to a lot of proper old school stuff like ram trilogy, ed rush & optical etc

This is on at the moment 

Yes yes mate, you're proppa old skool I still love old skool as it was more of a birth of the what the dance music is today in the UK as you know,  but I am more new skool I guess but I am always shifting and changing, but really glad some of the current stuff is going back rolling the dice reminds me of Pulp Fiction track by Dj Hype and defo got Tarantino vibes in the intro me thinks 

Just remembered I locked this post 🤣 I will pm you @Dave B  to keep swapping links 

Edited by Iron Giant