Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much would someone pay for my round

Luffy

I'm starting to get the itch ..

I have another business on the side that needs a lot of time and work to grow, time i just don't have at the moment due to window cleaning being so busy. I was wondering what someone would pay for my round, this is a round that i believe to be one of the best priced rounds in the area, in one of the highest paying counties in the UK, Surrey.

Details

* £41,000 worth of work

* Only 126 customers

* Commercial and domestic

* Everything logged on Cleaner Planner

* 63 plate Citroen Dispatch with fully mounted 400ltr system  (i think its worth about 6-7K)

* Website that gets business and well ranked on Google

* Equipment includes gardiner pole, backpack, gutter vac with 40ft extensions

* Established 6 years

95% of customers are good payers and good at leaving gates open etc as if they aren't then they get binned off pretty quick.

What is this round worth?

It's still got lots of room to grow as well 

Last edited by a moderator:
£41,000 I assume is annual turnover which simply doesn't come into sale value,  round value its what the round is worth so if the round makes £3,500 a month then its x4 of that as an example 

£41,000 I assume is annual turnover which simply doesn't come into sale value,  round value its what the round is worth so if the round makes £3,500 a month then its x4 of that as an example 
Yes that's annual. So do you not think the quality of the round has any bearing on the price? 

The quality of work will make a difference to its value. If it's a good round and roughly a week / 6 days work then it could fetch 7-8 times monthly turnover. What I don't understand, and this isn't a criticism, is why sell it. It appears that 3 hours a day is more than enough time to do it. This still leaves you 6-7 hours a day to work on your new project. 

I am inclined to think you have the Holy Grail of a window cleaning round if @Part Timer averages are correct on time to complete work as he is experienced regarding commercial work and pricing then why give up the Holy Grail, But ultimately your round is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it and what's on paper will be a dominating factor.

I am inclined to think you have the Holy Grail of a window cleaning round if @Part Timer averages are correct on time to complete work as he is experienced regarding commercial work and pricing then why give up the Holy Grail, But ultimately your round is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it and what's on paper will be a dominating factor.
It's 2 houses an hour, based on an average price of £28.50 per house

Thanks for the replies.

@Part Timer i am on the fence about selling it if i'm honest. I'm proud of what i have built and talking to other window cleaners i know that i've got something that is beyond well priced. My average clean per house also includes my commercial stuff so is a bit off but currently stands at £58.37 per clean. 

@Iron Giant Not sure of its the holy grail but i am yet to meet a cleaner that has a round this well priced. Some say it's overpriced but i'm not holding a gun to anyones head and i actually tell customers that i'm expensive and that they can get it cheaper but most people round here don't want to roll the dice and end up with hassle. For these prices i have really good communication with my customers and more reliable than anyone else around here.

@Jasonwratten Work is mainly Reigate, Redhill & Dorking including surrounding areas.

@Luffy Let me know if you decide to sell your round or consider selling part of.

I’m local (Gatwick) and looking to expand. 

Cheers
I'll definitely keep in touch. Even since this post I've put another £1k on top of the annual turnover, its growing rapidly, there is so much work around here mate!

I'm starting to get the itch ..

I have another business on the side that needs a lot of time and work to grow, time i just don't have at the moment due to window cleaning being so busy. I was wondering what someone would pay for my round, this is a round that i believe to be one of the best priced rounds in the area, in one of the highest paying counties in the UK, Surrey.

Details

* £41,000 worth of work

* Only 126 customers

* Commercial and domestic

* Everything logged on Cleaner Planner

* 63 plate Citroen Dispatch with fully mounted 400ltr system  (i think its worth about 6-7K)

* Website that gets business and well ranked on Google

* Equipment includes gardiner pole, backpack, gutter vac with 40ft extensions

* Established 6 years

95% of customers are good payers and good at leaving gates open etc as if they aren't then they get binned off pretty quick.

What is this round worth?

It's still got lots of room to grow as well 
Hi, is this round still avaiable?

Back