Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Exceed Innovations

Is exceed on here?

Never answers phone or responds to emails.

I wanted to order some bits from him the other week left left an answer phone message he txt me back saying that the girl in the office would phone me back in the afternoon still waiting for the call I have now got what I wanted from another source , Steve is a good guy but customer service leaves a lot to be desired shame really 

I wouldn’t bother with the company if there gear wasn’t so brilliant! 

Not happy with them in my past business, it comes across that they’re a small team. 

Different to my experience. Had bought the slick connect and needed to know something and I think it was steve got back to me very prompt and good service.

I wanted to order some bits from him the other week left left an answer phone message he txt me back saying that the girl in the office would phone me back in the afternoon still waiting for the call I have now got what I wanted from another source , Steve is a good guy but customer service leaves a lot to be desired shame really 
Yep, his customer service is shocking, shame really cos he has decent gear. I ordered some gear last yr and he didnt send it for a few days and i was desperate for next day delivery, no explanation why it was late he eventually admitted it was a computer error or something, i complained and reluctantly gave me the delivery charge refunded. Next time i ordered from him (pole spacer, couple other things) it was as if he sent it to pee me off cos the pole spacer was too short, and the o rings were too small etc. I reluctantly buy from him now, not professional at all.

I think he has ups and downs so people have had varied experiences a bit like Stephen Scargill who seems to have issues with phones were all his data disappears off his phone he has been using this excuse for years If I have a not so good experience with any supplier I won't use them again me thinks Grippa are 90aafc261f1b41010b4fc448de32b871.jpg and their is customer service I don't like at all 

Back