Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

YourSimpleSite..........

WCF

Help Support WCF:

If you are looking just to get online with a website then it looks ok, although hard to gauge without a proper look at one of their sites which has been finished, What I would want to know is who owns the domain as it needs to be you, is it a 12 month contract or can you leave when you want and easily migrate your domain to another hosting company should you decide to at some point in the future.  

Around 9 years ago maybe a bit longer I used an American website builder and I managed ok with it and it gave me a decent site which gave me an online presence, then almost 6 years ago I had a professional website built and the migration was simple as it took less than 5 minutes to do, a positive about a UK company is you will get the support in the hours you need it, just as a heads up to have a professional site built from scratch will cost around £700 

Latest Posts

Back