Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Worldwide window cleaning

TJTOPCAT

I see that the H Man post is closed for replying. 

We live in a diverse world, window cleaning included.

What works in one country, is slightly different for another.

I've loads of followers on Instagram from all corners of our planet and see a wide variety of methods for cleaning windows, softwash and gutters. 

Some methods are universal, but a lot of what I see is specific to each country.

H Man your videos are great, fair play but some of your methods are specific to your region of the world, so please understand that here in the UK, things are slightly different and everyone else, hey this is a worldwide accessable forum and we should respect all window cleaners worldwide. ??

I don’t  very often agree with what H man posts but I felt that he was treated a bit harshly by having the post locked , oviously the way things are done in oz is compleatly different to hear but surely weather we are cleaning windows hear or there the principals are the same, I think we are way ahead of some other country’s in the way that we do things , I think he is well meaning with his posts just tries to make a simple job very hard you only have to look at that pole he is using to do ground floor windows it must weigh a ton and that hose set up on the outside of the pole is so slow and gets in the way , I think he could make his working life so much easier and faster ,.H man if you read this please don’t take this as criticism, but surely you can see the advantages of the stuff we use hear to make our working day easy and less strains on the body and ultimately earn more . Ime sure we can all learn from each other on this forum to help us all where ever we are in the world .

At the end of the day we all do windows, gutters, fascias the way we think best, and easiest. The fact that we have different methods in the UK then it's not surprising that someone thousands of miles away does it differently to everyone on here then it's not exactly surprising. 

The only problem I have with H Man is that he is to defensive of any type of constructive criticism. 

Things that are been said within this post are similar to what was said in the other post, no one was having a go at Herman, but before it got out of hand I locked it as it was going that way, mods  ? it all.  

H MAN said:
So we all good then?? :1f644: :1f44d:

OK for the next video for the people that use BOAB (Bucket on a Belt)

Will have a plastic bucket on a belt that is attached to belt without using any sort of moving clip on attachment.

Self levelling.

Yet easy off/on the belt.

Can attach to any BOAB using one small bolt.

All will be revelled soon.

All good, water under the bridge for me

Got to disagree with you Herman. Ive got a back injury from years ago unrelated to window cleaning. And side to side scrubbing is a lot more strenuous on the back than up and down that’s for sure. 

Got to disagree with you Herman. Ive got a back injury from years ago unrelated to window cleaning. And side to side scrubbing is a lot more strenuous on the back than up and down that’s for sure. 

Don't talk about back injuries nearly ended up in an ambulance this morning due to back pain from an old injury, woe is me 

Back