Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Softest rubber available

GF Window Cleaning

Hi guys.

Just wondering what the softest rubber available would be? 

I am currently using up rubber that I have gathered up over the last year or so which is Unger soft, pulex soft and some moerman soft which I bought when I got my liquidators. I find the moerman soft to be a little harder than the others.

I use soft rubber all year round and prefer it a lot more than a harder one.

Which is the softest rubber you have had? 

Thanks in advance for any replies, Garreth.

Hi guys.

I am currently using up rubber that I have gathered up over the last year or so which is Unger soft, pulex soft and some moerman soft which I bought when I got my liquidators. I find the moerman soft to be a little harder than the others.

Ettore is the best for the soft rubber imo without question. Great quality but pricey & I also use soft rubber all year round. Pulex & Sorbo are decent too.

Hi guys.

I use a mix of rubbers, Ettore, pulex, moerman and razr red (although i think razr is a hard rubber).  Difficult to say which is the softest but I'd guess Ettore.   Personally I find it better to have a mix of rubbers in your arsenal.

Ettore is the best for the soft rubber imo without question. Great quality but pricey & I also use soft rubber all year round. Pulex & Sorbo are decent too.
Not as bad as moerman...terribly overpriced. I only get in a small pack of Moerman rubbers to keep in the car as they're pre cut and it's easier if i need to change in the working day.

Yeah totally agree, everyone has different preferences. What I might like, others might hate so best to try em all and pick what suits you best I suppose.

Thanks guys for all the replies. I am really keen on unger soft, a very light touch and smooth in hand to use. This is the best suited rubber for me that I have used so far. Everybody is different I guess. I thought that maybe someone had came across an extra soft rubber but I would say that I will be sticking to unger for the foreseeable future. 

Cheers again guys

Ettore isn’t strictly a soft rubber. They only do the one formula and class it as medium. RAZR Red is harder. If you like soft rubbers? I get excellent results with the Black Diamond soft.

Latest Posts

Back