Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Streamline Pole Hose (Blue)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Viggers

Anybody use this stuff, got a sample come today, looks ok just wondering if anybody uses it at the moment. I have currently the rhino blue pole hose which has been awesome. Obviously last year it did get a bit hot in the summer to turn the univalve on and off a bit but apart from that been great but looking for a cheaper equivalent. TIA

Anybody use this stuff, got a sample come today, looks ok just wondering if anybody uses it at the moment. I have currently the rhino blue pole hose which has been awesome. Obviously last year it did get a bit hot in the summer to turn the univalve on and off a bit but apart from that been great but looking for a cheaper equivalent. TIA

I recommend you use the stuff Exceed sells. Its designed for the job.

You get what you pay for(usually) so dont scrimp out. I’ve beem using gardiners green pu hose recently and it’s by far the best hose I’ve used. 

I've tried this light green hose last month and if i'm honest its the best I've ever used, its stays flat on the ground with both hot and cold water very good with a univalve and hot water i'm just waiting for stock to come in and i'll be fitting it to all my poles from now on

Back