Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

how to make a diy trolley

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Josh Foster

Hi all I need something to store my water and to move it.  I was thinking of getting a backpack but seen some videos on youtube on a diy trolley and I am very interested in making one myself. what parts would I need can anyone recommend me a list and some info on making it. I was looking at the backpack the bigboy 2 at about £125 so willing to pay that and more if it is worth it I could do with a smallish trolley or one that will fold down. Thanks

I built one, only because i ha a spare pump and was itching to make something. To be honest it would cost more than £125 anyway. I have a surflo pump that would cost you around £80 then a cheap controller from eBay I think that was £30. by the time you cost in all the rest of the parts its not worth it me thinks.

The pump is a surflo 100psi that i had knocking about, the Battery is from a 12v 26ah i brought it from Halfords, think they use them for golf trolly, disability scooters etc 

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back