Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

is it only exceed red? not blue?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ks789

Hi all, gonna finally get round to fitting the univalve, hasnt been desperate as have been using a one shot which is fine, but when using backpack univalve would come in handy. Have read the standard pole hose the slx comes with isnt suited to univalve so was looking and saw the exceed blue isnt on their site now, is it just red? is this the same and best for the job? Shame as that standard pole hose is lasting well, coils and tangles a bit sometimes but not too bad. cheers all.

I use the red exceed hose with a univalve and works well with no problems at. I use it with hot water, so can’t comment on using it with cold, but if anything I would of thought it would work better. 

I use the red exceed hose with a univalve and works well with no problems at. I use it with hot water, so can’t comment on using it with cold, but if anything I would of thought it would work better. 
Ok cheers mate. I'd seen lots said about the blue but couldnt find it on their site but the red sounds good.

Latest Posts

Back