paul alan

FAO Alex Gardiner

paul alan

Hi Alex,

I am looking for a new brush, not that I need one I just like new toys to play with.

I keep checking the "what's new" section on your website to see if you have any new brushes or if these new jet systems you were telling us about have arrived, but nothing yet.

Can you tell how much longer I'll have to wait, please?

Viggers

Good Question Paul, Im waiting for the new sill brush.

CHWS
25 minutes ago, paul alan said:

Hi Alex,

I am looking for a new brush, not that I need one I just like new toys to play with.

I keep checking the "what's new" section on your website to see if you have any new brushes or if these new jet systems you were telling us about have arrived, but nothing yet.

Can you tell how much longer I'll have to wait, please?

Whats the new jet system 

Part Timer
3 hours ago, P4dstar said:

Probably best to tag him... @Alex Gardiner.

Fairly certain if he had any news he wouldn't need for be prompted. I just find someone twitching for another new brush, whilst having loads already, funny. Not having a go at the OP but surely  there's other things more important than waiting for a new brush that they probably don't like. 

paul alan
On ‎02‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 00:19, Part Timer said:

Fairly certain if he had any news he wouldn't need for be prompted. I just find someone twitching for another new brush, whilst having loads already, funny. Not having a go at the OP but surely  there's other things more important than waiting for a new brush that they probably don't like. 

Whats even funnier is that because I have shown interest in new equipment you have assumed I have nothing of any importance to worry about.

New equipment keeps the work interesting for me, this job can get tedious as you probably know.

Robbo

Paul, have you tried the new Supreme flocked brush?

I purchased one recently and it is now my 'go to' brush for leaded.

Great brush.

Cleanco
On 02/03/2019 at 00:19, Part Timer said:

He could always be propping a bar up somewhere😂

RWCleaning

Would be a sick sick joke if Gardiner’s were just having us all on, and that there’s no extreme sill brush coming....

Robbo

RW, you're a bad man! 

You'll be saying there's no Father Christmas next!

Viggers

Still no news on the new sill brush then 🙄

Alex Gardiner

The Xtreme Sill brush is coming 😊

The tooling for the injection mould is nearly completed now. Then we will make some final test brushes to check it all over. 

We also are having the final adjustments to the new jet system tooling done following first production test samples. 

Timing - I am really hoping it will all come together for release in about 6 weeks time. 

The new 35cm Universal Sill will also be released at the same time. 

steve garwood
5 hours ago, Alex Gardiner said:

The tooling for the injection mould is nearly completed now. Then we will make some final test brushes to check it all over. 

We also are having the final adjustments to the new jet system tooling done following first production test samples. 

Timing - I am really hoping it will all come together for release in about 6 weeks time. 

Cobblers to all that lot above Alex, the xtreme sill brush was my idea so I’m first 😂

Alex Gardiner
3 hours ago, steve garwood said:

Cobblers to all that lot above Alex, the xtreme sill brush was my idea so I’m first 😂

You certainly were one of the clients who has nagged us the most about this idea over the years 😀

When you get to use one of them I hope that you will agree that the wait was worth it.

Robbo

Alex

I have very bad elbows, tennis elbow, golfers elbow (never played either of them). 

I'm nearly disabled (made my own badge on home printer).

I think I should be first!

Tuffers
37 minutes ago, Robbo said:

Alex

I have very bad elbows, tennis elbow, golfers elbow (never played either of them). 

I'm nearly disabled (made my own badge on home printer).

I think I should be first for the knackers yard.

Fixed it for you 😃

CHWS
On 16/03/2019 at 08:42, Alex Gardiner said:

Are you still changing the exsisting brush stocks? 

Alex Gardiner
1 hour ago, CHWS said:

Are you still changing the exsisting brush stocks? 

All existing brush stock moulds are being re-worked currently to accommodate our new system.

CHWS
3 hours ago, Alex Gardiner said:

All existing brush stock moulds are being re-worked currently to accommodate our new system.

What is the new system ? This jet system that you mentioned ? 

Alex Gardiner
1 hour ago, CHWS said:

What is the new system ? This jet system that you mentioned ? 

We are about 3-4 weeks away from launching the new brush ranges and the new jet system on our website. Until then I will have to keep quiet on the details 😉

Overall it will simplify and improve the jet options available and make the changing of jets and jet combinations much easier.

CHWS
17 hours ago, Alex Gardiner said:

We are about 3-4 weeks away from launching the new brush ranges and the new jet system on our website. Until then I will have to keep quiet on the details 😉

Overall it will simplify and improve the jet options available and make the changing of jets and jet combinations much easier.

Lol give us a bit more. Is that jet system you refer to the rinse bar ? I need a new brush badly but I’m being rather tight and holding off 😂

Alex Gardiner
26 minutes ago, CHWS said:

Lol give us a bit more. Is that jet system you refer to the rinse bar ? I need a new brush badly but I’m being rather tight and holding off 😂

It is not the rinse-bar system.

It is a complete reworking of our standard in-brush jets. The brushes will work in exactly the same way on the glass and with the same jet effect - except they will be more user friendly

Tango

I'm guessing that means interchangeable nozzles or something.. 

Just hope the back pack isn't going to get redesigned and the V3 spare parts suddenly cease to exist - I'd be up the creek if that happened.

Alex Gardiner
2 minutes ago, Tango said:

I'm guessing that means interchangeable nozzles or something.. 

Just hope the back pack isn't going to get redesigned and the V3 spare parts suddenly cease to exist - I'd be up the creek if that happened.

We have always had the policy of maintaining spares for any previous products for a minimum of 2 years and in some case much longer. Even if we bring out a new and improved product we ensure that clients can still service and maintain their current products.