Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

FAO Alex Gardiner

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul alan

Hi Alex,

I am looking for a new brush, not that I need one I just like new toys to play with.

I keep checking the "what's new" section on your website to see if you have any new brushes or if these new jet systems you were telling us about have arrived, but nothing yet.

Can you tell how much longer I'll have to wait, please?

Hi Alex,

I am looking for a new brush, not that I need one I just like new toys to play with.

I keep checking the "what's new" section on your website to see if you have any new brushes or if these new jet systems you were telling us about have arrived, but nothing yet.

Can you tell how much longer I'll have to wait, please?

Whats the new jet system 

Fairly certain if he had any news he wouldn't need for be prompted. I just find someone twitching for another new brush, whilst having loads already, funny. Not having a go at the OP but surely  there's other things more important than waiting for a new brush that they probably don't like. 
Whats even funnier is that because I have shown interest in new equipment you have assumed I have nothing of any importance to worry about.

New equipment keeps the work interesting for me, this job can get tedious as you probably know.

Paul, have you tried the new Supreme flocked brush?

I purchased one recently and it is now my 'go to' brush for leaded.

Great brush.

Fairly certain if he had any news he wouldn't need for be prompted. I just find someone twitching for another new brush, whilst having loads already, funny. Not having a go at the OP but surely  there's other things more important than waiting for a new brush that they probably don't like. 
He could always be propping a bar up somewhere?

The Xtreme Sill brush is coming ?

The tooling for the injection mould is nearly completed now. Then we will make some final test brushes to check it all over. 

We also are having the final adjustments to the new jet system tooling done following first production test samples. 

Timing - I am really hoping it will all come together for release in about 6 weeks time. 

The new 35cm Universal Sill will also be released at the same time. 

The tooling for the injection mould is nearly completed now. Then we will make some final test brushes to check it all over. 

We also are having the final adjustments to the new jet system tooling done following first production test samples. 

Timing - I am really hoping it will all come together for release in about 6 weeks time. 

Cobblers to all that lot above Alex, the xtreme sill brush was my idea so I’m first ?

Cobblers to all that lot above Alex, the xtreme sill brush was my idea so I’m first ?

You certainly were one of the clients who has nagged us the most about this idea over the years ?

When you get to use one of them I hope that you will agree that the wait was worth it.

Alex

I have very bad elbows, tennis elbow, golfers elbow (never played either of them). 

I'm nearly disabled (made my own badge on home printer).

I think I should be first!

Are you still changing the exsisting brush stocks? 

What is the new system ? This jet system that you mentioned ? 

We are about 3-4 weeks away from launching the new brush ranges and the new jet system on our website. Until then I will have to keep quiet on the details ?

Overall it will simplify and improve the jet options available and make the changing of jets and jet combinations much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back