paul alan

FAO Alex Gardiner

Tango
2 minutes ago, Alex Gardiner said:

We have always had the policy of maintaining spares for any previous products for a minimum of 2 years and in some case much longer. Even if we bring out a new and improved product we ensure that clients can still service and maintain their current products.

Ok that's great to hear :1f44d:

(You didn't deny a new back pack or interchangeable nozzles though hehe)

CHWS
3 hours ago, Alex Gardiner said:

It is not the rinse-bar system.

It is a complete reworking of our standard in-brush jets. The brushes will work in exactly the same way on the glass and with the same jet effect - except they will be more user friendly

Sounds good!! Are the stocks going to be in any way lighter ? 

Alex Gardiner
1 minute ago, CHWS said:

Sounds good!! Are the stocks going to be in any way lighter ? 

They may be a gram or two lighter, but not enough to really notice.

RWCleaning

We’re close, can almost smell them  

GSS Window Cleaning

Extreme DuPont sill brush please. These will sell like hot cakes

RWCleaning

A super breed of all the brushes into one please 

Viggers

Please Please Hurry up 😎

Alex Gardiner

Working on it 😀

kevinc250

I just can't get this thing about new brushes?, i'm sorry but I can't, I don't get excited when a new one comes out or feel the need to try the newest one, been there before in the past and spent loads on brushes that were quite frankly, toilet, now I just buy one type of brush-it works for me-it always  has done and I assume it will do in the future 

Robbo

I don't get excited about brushes 'Per Se', but I do get excited about anything that will make me work quicker, better, more efficiently, more effectively, use less strain on the body or earn me more dough!

Actually, that's not strictly true...I bleedin love new brushes me!

kevinc250

you guys are sad, honestly if you asked alex which brush he uses, he'll say just the one for every window and job, that's his preference of course but I agree with him on this one, just clean the windows and move on lads-not this brush for that window or this brush for that job etc-I've a life to live, and what time I have on this earth is not centered around gardiners new brush and if its any good or not, a brush can make you work quicker but theres a lot more than a brush that will make life easier or more productive 

steve garwood
38 minutes ago, Robbo said:

I don't get excited about brushes 'Per Se', but I do get excited about anything that will make me work quicker, better, more efficiently, more effectively, use less strain on the body or earn me more dough!

Actually, that's not strictly true...I bleedin love new brushes me!

Totally agree. I don’t get exited about anything work related. It’s a way to get money for things that are worth getting excited about 🙂

RWCleaning

You lot don’t even deserve a new brush then 

steve garwood
1 minute ago, RWCleaning said:

You lot don’t even deserve a new brush then 

Lol. That’s the sort of thing a seven year old would say 😂

RWCleaning
Just now, steve garwood said:

Lol. That’s the sort of thing a seven year old would say 😂

And if I get one I’m not letting you have a go 

kevinc250
6 minutes ago, RWCleaning said:

And if I get one I’m not letting you have a go 

he'll break it

RWCleaning

He’ll snatch it off me with a jealous look on his face then the customer will call out “Oi Steven don’t snatch, play nicely”

spruce
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, kevinc250 said:

I just can't get this thing about new brushes?, i'm sorry but I can't, I don't get excited when a new one comes out or feel the need to try the newest one, been there before in the past and spent loads on brushes that were quite frankly, toilet, now I just buy one type of brush-it works for me-it always  has done and I assume it will do in the future 

You've got to try harder. I haven't managed yet btw so I'm not one to be talking. A couple of years ago I watched my wife and sister in law 'melting' over a pair of baby booties one of them had knitted. I couldn't believe how 'soppy' they both got. They were like jelly swooning over these things. I couldn't relate to what I was seeing and listening to.

The door bell rang and it was DHL with a couple of ring spanners I had ordered - a 21 and 23mm and a 22 and 24mm if memory services me correctly. As much as I tried I just couldn't get excited about these spanners I had ordered - they did nothing for me. They were ordered for a job and once the job was done they were relegated to my tool box.

I also blame the motor trade. I witnessed new car buyers get so excited taking delivery of their new vehicles. I could never understand it. They were just taking delivery of a new bucket of nuts and bolts. Nothing to get the heart rate up about! They wouldn't be as excited when they received their first payment bill through the letter box with another 59 to follow, one each month for the next 5 years..

Edited by spruce

Den

Well I’m looking forward to my surprise gardiner package tomorrow 😄

kevinc250
36 minutes ago, spruce said:

You've got to try harder. I haven't managed yet btw so I'm not one to be talking. A couple of years ago I watched my wife and sister in law 'melting' over a pair of baby booties one of them had knitted. I couldn't believe how 'soppy' they both got. They were like jelly swooning over these things. I couldn't relate to what I was seeing and listening to.

The door bell rang and it was DHL with a couple of ring spanners I had ordered - a 21 and 23mm and a 22 and 24mm if memory services me correctly. As much as I tried I just couldn't get excited about these spanners I had ordered - they did nothing for me. They were ordered for a job and once the job was done they were relegated to my tool box.

I also blame the motor trade. I witnessed new car buyers get so excited taking delivery of their new vehicles. I could never understand it. They were just taking delivery of a new bucket of nuts and bolts. Nothing to get the heart rate up about! They wouldn't be as excited when they received their first payment bill through the letter box with another 59 to follow, one each month for the next 5 years..

a 17mm and a 19mm gets me going bruce, a 10mm and i'm in heaven as my boys pinch those for their jobs I don't seem to have tools anymore lol

kevinc250
2 minutes ago, steve garwood said:

13mm is the bo**ocks 💪

as I don't seem to have any tools anymore a 14mm with a screwdriver blade inserted seems be be good for me lol-only spruce would appreciate this I think

Viggers

So Alex can you give us a rough idea of when the brushes will be ready for purchase 🤔

RWCleaning

If you read through the previous comments it should be this month