Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Block pavers timing's

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Glazenwasser (.NL)

Hi guys another newb question .... Firstly this is just me doing my homework before dropping a wod of cash on equipment?.... I am looking at either a 25lpm/250 bar or a 30lpm 200 machine with a 3 arm fsc ... How many m2 would you expect to clean per hour? Inc hypo, dwell time, flushing area and final cleanup? I will appreciate this could be best answered by actually doing it but until I get a machine I will never know? cheers Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on water flow say the customers tap is weak you wont be using 30lpm. You will be standing there waiting for the wheelie bin to refill. Another consideration drainage, if it does not drain well your going to be flooding the area and waiting for it to clear. Every drive is different  and as time goes by and you gain experience  you will know how long it will take. 

Will be running a 650 litre tank from van and a 600 litre ibc on the trailer rig with the customers outside tap as a supplemental feed...given that drainage was ok.... How would it fair then ? ?

It will also depend what the dirt is is it just general grime ,oil ,algy,licken, there is no set area per hour , I think experience will tell you how long a job will take , I notice that you are in the Netherlands , I don’t know what surfaces you are looking at cleaning but that will also affect the time , both machines that you mention are a good flow this will speed up cleaning and especially rinsing , sorry this answer seams a bit vague but it’s a difficult thing to quantify 

Thanks for the replys... yeah I get it that my questions are very vague and to those in the know are more than likely a tad dumb.... over here I started doing wfp when Gardiners were just starting with poles.... So now need a change .... In the main most patios are your average diy store slab/tiles or block paving of various sizes....not a great deal of tarmac or concrete driveways.  

I'm reading every post on this forum re PW...sorry if the question are still coming ?

Back