Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Conservatory

nice one! looks a interesting shape!

NOTE: I didnt clean the windows on the roof nor did I climb up the ladder whilst it was resting against the gutter. (i could reach the from ground level)
i love this bit, lol and then in the pic u have the ladder up and looks like its on guttering! lol

This did take 2 and a half hours to clean! I wasent cleaned in atleast 1 year, I also wiped all ledges/frames, removed cob webs, removed the green algae stuff (this wasent included the price) was happy to do it though as it was for a the boss of a cleaning company, so im hoping this will help me out with future business

nice one! looks a interesting shape!

i love this bit, lol and then in the pic u have the ladder up and looks like its on guttering! lol
To be honest he asked if I would walk on the roof (which im happy to do) I said no. He seemed happy about it.

Look at the ladder though, its the wrong way round.

just a little while then! when its for people like that you dont mind taking you time to do things, never know could of got you to work on his place to see how you work and might be using you again! bit like a working interview!! lets hope it leads to good things for you!

To be honest he asked if I would walk on the roof (which im happy to do) I said no. He seemed happy about it.

he could of been testing you!

yer i did notice that but didnt want to say anything! lol

Maybe it's the house that's the wrong way round /emoticons/smile.png

Nice one, bet that gets warm in the sun!

Well atleast u done a good job mate /emoticons/smile.png

t hey may recommend u to someone /emoticons/smile.png u never know /emoticons/tongue.png lol

Back