Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Conservatory

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Cleaned the house today, biggest conservatory Ive cleaned so far.

NOTE: I didnt clean the windows on the roof nor did I climb up the ladder whilst it was resting against the gutter. (i could reach the from ground level)

5915c9c39bf66_2012-08-1023_43_37.jpg.b58de9aa272ddbe1a11ec7970f812b4b.jpg

5915c9c3a4cc8_2012-08-1023_44_00.jpg.de5a7e0e2d4574ac16b0900589d209b9.jpg

nice one! looks a interesting shape!

NOTE: I didnt clean the windows on the roof nor did I climb up the ladder whilst it was resting against the gutter. (i could reach the from ground level)

i love this bit, lol and then in the pic u have the ladder up and looks like its on guttering! lol

This did take 2 and a half hours to clean! I wasent cleaned in atleast 1 year, I also wiped all ledges/frames, removed cob webs, removed the green algae stuff (this wasent included the price) was happy to do it though as it was for a the boss of a cleaning company, so im hoping this will help me out with future business

nice one! looks a interesting shape!

i love this bit, lol and then in the pic u have the ladder up and looks like its on guttering! lol

To be honest he asked if I would walk on the roof (which im happy to do) I said no. He seemed happy about it.

Look at the ladder though, its the wrong way round.

just a little while then! when its for people like that you dont mind taking you time to do things, never know could of got you to work on his place to see how you work and might be using you again! bit like a working interview!! lets hope it leads to good things for you!

To be honest he asked if I would walk on the roof (which im happy to do) I said no. He seemed happy about it.

he could of been testing you!

yer i did notice that but didnt want to say anything! lol

he could of been testing you!

yer i did notice that but didnt want to say anything! lol

Theres no way you could walk up them like that lol. Well ill find out mon-wed if it iwl lead to more work.

Maybe it's the house that's the wrong way round :)

Nice one, bet that gets warm in the sun!

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.