Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

X line gutter vac ..any good ?

Steam

Do any of you use the x line gutter vac ? I spoke to a guy the other week who has one and rates it highly . And at a £1000 cheaper than a sky vac I'm just wondering if when I do get one this should be the it. 

Wouldn't buy a front entry gutter vac from anywhere. Whilst the package, 30' poles, camera and vac is well priced, the vac looks as if its plastic. If it is this could make converting it to a side entry very hard.

If you’re resdidential only then you shouldnt really need anything more than pro gutter tools & a skyvac atom. 

If you do commercial or big blocks of flats etc then yes maybe the call is there. I often thought to myself “man i need a more powerful vac” but since getting pro gutter tools its putting the vac in to semi retirement. I always carry the VAC still but the need for it has been greatly reduced.

Wouldn't buy a front entry gutter vac from anywhere. Whilst the package, 30' poles, camera and vac is well priced, the vac looks as if its plastic. If it is this could make converting it to a side entry very hard.
Is the x line front entry then part time?  As I couldn't tell from the pics on the web site. ...looking like I just need to wait till I can afford the sky vac then. Done a couple of gutter jobs today and got to say standing at the top off a ladder has lost its appeal ...a vac is a must I reckon.

Is the x line front entry then part time?  As I couldn't tell from the pics on the web site. ...looking like I just need to wait till I can afford the sky vac then. Done a couple of gutter jobs today and got to say standing at the top off a ladder has lost its appeal ...a vac is a must I reckon.
https://www.xline-systems.co.uk/en/xline-shop-2/gutter-vac-systems/xline-3500w-gutter-vac-carbon-poles-complete-package-256-269-detail

Yes mate, before you start spending big money on branded gutter vacs search this site for information. Might save yourself a bob or two and get something that will do the job well 

I use the Sky Industrial which in all likely is far too expensive for what you require, hope that doesn't sound bad. There are hundreds of posts on gutter vacs so as we've all got many hours on our hands have a good search on here. 
You can buy a Maxblaster for £200 and buy a Spinaclean 51mm inlet for £80 and bolt it on like I did. Then you need to buy the hose and cuffs which comes to under £200 so in the end its less than £500. Then buy carbon poles from ebay for £400 and a £200 camera if you need it. You will make your money back in no time is what I have found out.

Latest Posts

Back