Steam

X line gutter vac ..any good ?

Steam

Do any of you use the x line gutter vac ? I spoke to a guy the other week who has one and rates it highly . And at a £1000 cheaper than a sky vac I'm just wondering if when I do get one this should be the it. 

Part Timer

Wouldn't buy a front entry gutter vac from anywhere. Whilst the package, 30' poles, camera and vac is well priced, the vac looks as if its plastic. If it is this could make converting it to a side entry very hard.

Incheck

If you’re resdidential only then you shouldnt really need anything more than pro gutter tools & a skyvac atom. 

If you do commercial or big blocks of flats etc then yes maybe the call is there. I often thought to myself “man i need a more powerful vac” but since getting pro gutter tools its putting the vac in to semi retirement. I always carry the VAC still but the need for it has been greatly reduced.

Steam
2 hours ago, Part Timer said:

Wouldn't buy a front entry gutter vac from anywhere. Whilst the package, 30' poles, camera and vac is well priced, the vac looks as if its plastic. If it is this could make converting it to a side entry very hard.

Is the x line front entry then part time?  As I couldn't tell from the pics on the web site. ...looking like I just need to wait till I can afford the sky vac then. Done a couple of gutter jobs today and got to say standing at the top off a ladder has lost its appeal ...a vac is a must I reckon.

Part Timer
12 minutes ago, Steam said:

Is the x line front entry then part time?  As I couldn't tell from the pics on the web site. ...looking like I just need to wait till I can afford the sky vac then. Done a couple of gutter jobs today and got to say standing at the top off a ladder has lost its appeal ...a vac is a must I reckon.

https://www.xline-systems.co.uk/en/xline-shop-2/gutter-vac-systems/xline-3500w-gutter-vac-carbon-poles-complete-package-256-269-detail

Yes mate, before you start spending big money on branded gutter vacs search this site for information. Might save yourself a bob or two and get something that will do the job well 

Steam
4 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

https://www.xline-systems.co.uk/en/xline-shop-2/gutter-vac-systems/xline-3500w-gutter-vac-carbon-poles-complete-package-256-269-detail

Yes mate, before you start spending big money on branded gutter vacs search this site for information. Might save yourself a bob or two and get something that will do the job well 

Thanks for the advice part time much appreciated.