Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rain gods don't stop us

Average rain, clean the windows.

Absolutly pis*ing down, relax and have a day off.

Don’t bother trying to ‘catch up’ at weekends. More to life ?

I tend to work on unless it's torrential. If it is that bad then catch up on paperwork.  Most of my customers are now well 'trained' with the rain but there are still one or two i still avoid!

A bit of rain I just crack on. Gets too heavy I sit in the van and watch some Netflix till it passes. If it doesn't look like it's gonna pass I might go home and mooch around the house for bit. Get yourself an iPad and turn your van into a little home entertainment centre ?

We just do pvc jobs all cladding so can be done in ******* down rain depending on moral to tackle the elements that day were not made ov sugar r we ! still bringing the £ in to the buissnes early finish a Defo we av flip screen TVs in van just get abit boring waiting for it to pass coz 95%ov the time u get home and it stops so we gave up with just going home all the time 

Rains here every second day so you just get on with it unless its heavy. I have told my customers that the rain doesn't make the windows dirty but the wind does so they are not that bothered.

We just do pvc jobs all cladding so can be done in ******* down rain depending on moral to tackle the elements that day were not made ov sugar r we ! still bringing the £ in to the buissnes early finish a Defo we av flip screen TVs in van just get abit boring waiting for it to pass coz 95%ov the time u get home and it stops so we gave up with just going home all the time 
If I had the work i'd do it. I stacked some up last year who were waiting for conservatory roof cleans, then it didn't rain for months so I ended up just doing them in normal gaps. If you've got a full round and you can do it then crack on I say.

Average rain, clean the windows.

Absolutly pis*ing down, relax and have a day off.

Don’t bother trying to ‘catch up’ at weekends. More to life ?
Always catch up on Saturdays. I’m a greedy tw4t you see. Plus I’d rather have the money so I can give my family a good life, holidays etc. I spent my youth p1ssing my wage up the wall and their will also be plenty of time for that again when I’m retired. 

Always catch up on Saturdays. I’m a greedy tw4t you see. Plus I’d rather have the money so I can give my family a good life, holidays etc. I spent my youth p1ssing my wage up the wall and their will also be plenty of time for that again when I’m retired. 
That’s your choice mate, good luck to you.

I love my weekends and the thought of pushing a pole up and down on a Saturday or Sunday horrifies me.

Would rather be enjoying myself 

As a fellow pis*head, I’m sure it happens to you occasionally ?
Unfortunately not, for some reason the older I get the better the memory, in drink, gets. Can't remember anything I do during the week though so I think alcohol is the miracle cure for early onset dementia  :beerchug: Hope the alcohol Police don't read this unprofessional approach. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately not, for some reason the older I get the better the memory, in drink, gets. Can't remember anything I do during the week though so I think alcohol is the miracle cure for early onset dementia  :beerchug: Hope the alcohol Police don't read this unprofessional approach. 
How f**king dare you! You need to get some help, that's all you talk about... That sort of thing.

200.gif

Back