triangle

How would you clean this?

triangle
Posted (edited)

Which scraper would you use? I was thinking of contact Marshall and speaking to them. 

I may just scrape but if I was to use a softwash would hypo be ok and would I spray then leave and come back after a week? 

I'll work off a ladder or tower with scraper on pole

Screenshot_20190312-064839.png

Screenshot_20190312-064656.png

Screenshot_20190312-064714.png

Edited by triangle

Pjj

Personally I wouldn’t touch that , look at the state of that roof , if you scrape that I guarantee that it will leak then the owner will hold you responsible, I think that’s a walk away job , it’s the moss holding it all together 

Incheck
Posted (edited)

Aye, gotta be careful. Had a look at a job a few months ago to clear the gutters out and clean the windows. Large semi with a number of extensions and balconies, all gutters rammed with sections at the back that had collapsed under the weight, huge 60 ft tree looming directly over the back & side of the house, skylight had a giant weed growing between the frame and the roof. Windows had never been cleaned as far as i could tell. It was only last minute she said to me “oh yes by the way the skylight leaks like a waterfall in to the kitchen whenever it rains” 😮 

one of those houses that’s obviously been bought and never had any maintenance done until the point where it’s too late.

walked away from that one in a hurry!

Edited by Incheck