Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cheltenham festival

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I clean I well know betting shop chain and Ano Us windys love a bet what's ur best bet today ?
I like going racing. We get a big crowd of us go from our local pub to courses within an hour of us

(kempton, lingfeild, sandown and ascot) although I don’t like ascot, to corporate, pig to get a beer and further to go from my side of the M25.

Been betting on a horse for a while now called roaring lion, for obvious reasons, but going to stop soon as it’s having a great run of form so the odds are terrible (I only bet on first place, never each way).

3 of my mates went to Cheltenham two years ago and had a ruck with some Irish tinkers that started on them!

U not ad a flutter on nags today ?ma dads a thinker he loves his racing think that's were I get it from haha made a few quid today nout to shout about tho go again tomoz I used to take week off for it ma self pal haydock my local track and Chester 

Back