Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Getting more customers

Joe Preston

Hi Guys, just looking for a bit of advice.   I've got about 60 regular customers and i'm on wfp. My question is have any of you tried promoting you business by banners. My sister lives on one of the busiest roads in my city. I only got set up in the summer  I've tried canvassing and leaflet dropping.

I think it’s worth a shot. I’m Sure I remember someone else had done something similar. It’s on a busy road so I’d say you’re on to a winner. If you get 1 regular customer it’s paid for itself. 

Try anything to start with , once the customers start coming in word of mouth /recommendations is your best way to get new customers.

I think the best way to get more customers is by word of mouth , sighn written van , and canvassing yourself , maybe an advert in the local paper , website is good , and being seen doing work with walk up enquires 

Sponsor a traffic island, Parish mag (I've taken an eighth of a page in ours costing £40 for 12 issues, only about 400 houses but some monsters out in the sticks). Also have you heard of nextdoor.co.uk? https://nextdoor.co.uk/news_feed/
As a Birmingham city fan @Tuffers surprised to see you on here, thought you’d be watching the match.

Just to help you, it was Birmingham 0 Millwall 2 ?

No need to thank me ?

Back