Moor

Anyone tried Ionics contact foam?

Pjj

Did you look at the price though I think it’s around £600  Virosol and backpack sprayer will do just as goid a job for a fraction of the price 

Moor

The foam is £32 for 4 x 1litre bottles, the sprayer is £450+vat, I have no need for that as I have a gardiners backpack and DA components nozzles. I would only buy the foam itself.

Pjj

I have watched the video and I would confidently say that we would get the same results using virosol , and a 25 ltr drum of that costs around £30 and when diluted 10-1 goes a long way , ionics stuff is very good I have two of there systems but it’s all grossely over priced 

CleanEze
Posted (edited)

Lol Ionic ! Prices bit over the top .. 

I have a 2nd hand v4 system by them with a 29" r/o filter. i call them for price ? lol £ 650+ vat.. ohh my god i thought but im only doing domestic work i said to the lady on the phone, i cannot justify that price esp as that system is no longer in use but membranes just sitting on a lonely shelf ! i asked for discount..i got laughed off...

I call another window cleaning shop & purchest a 20" membrane & holder for £220 all in & best thing i have done as my water ppm in is 390/420 & out now is 13ppm.. D i resin lasts forever now ! Happy days.

Edited by CleanEze