Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bee pooh on high windows

WCF

Help Support WCF:

perfectwash

I guess you have heard it before. How do i get bee pooh off high windows? Windows at ground level are easy enough to scrub, but higher windows you cant get enough pressure on the glass to easily get rid of the waxy bee pooh. Is there something safe that will dissolve it? i tried using a pad but found it too harsh for the glass. It was a green abrasive pad from the supermarket. Not sure what any of you guys are using. Im from New Zealand

I take it you’re wfp right??

any stubborn stuff I spray degreaser on the end of the brush. 

Wet the window first, then  scrub, leave it soapy for 30secs, then really wash until soap is nothing more but pure water. 

Trouble is, in my case I would know naff all about the offending bee poo, on most of my customers upstairs anyway. Id never see it from downstairs so just hope is ok. Cant be too bad as havent heard any complaint, either that or just my standard wfp is getting rid of it.

If you've got an old brush, cut the bristles down to 10mm or even shorter. It will scrub off anything! It's like putting a toothbrush on it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back