Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How do you feed your beast!

Glazenwasser (.NL)

For those who operate 25lpm machines, how do you keep up with the sheer amount of water required to feed it? 25lpm x 60 minutes is a whopping 1500 litres per hour.... I appreciate you can get a secondary feed from the customers supply but even then during the summer 7 or 8 litres per minute 'may' be possible ... So at best you 'may' get an additional 480 litres from this....but how many find you are able to keep your machine supplied ? Even with a RTTBP in place you would have to be off the trigger a good amount even if you started with a 1000 litres....*So fair to assume a trailer bouwser would be needed or am I missing something obvious? 

* For those without legal access to hydrant points.

Last edited by a moderator:
We use a couple of  large wheely bins as a buffer tank , sometimes you do run low but not a problem generally , there is always something that needs moving , , so just let it fill up again , whilst doing other things 

just found out from a Irish customer I have here in.nl that house.are hooked up to the main water here and not to a the household water tank in the loft as I think it is in the UK (.PS I know nothing about household plumbing?)..... But what I do know is in most areas I will be working I am getting about 20litres per minute from outside taps..... So I'm a happy bunny ..... Cheers for all the advice guys

Back