Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Caravan cleaning

Dirty dan

So I'm in a lovely place where we have a few caravan sites, I was just wondering as you tube videos don't explain the pump used for cleaning caravans, I know some of you use a different brush head but what sort of pump should I use or do I just stick with my normal set up? I would be grateful if any other advice if any of you have any! Thanks

So I'm in a lovely place where we have a few caravan sites, I was just wondering as you tube videos don't explain the pump used for cleaning caravans, I know some of you use a different brush head but what sort of pump should I use or do I just stick with my normal set up? I would be grateful if any other advice if any of you have any! Thanks

We just use water fed pole pole and virosol if it’s a metal one if it’s a rough cement type of surface a hypo mix works well 

Ive been asked by a small site local to me to give a set price for the statics.. 

Ive never done a static before though so didnt give a price on the spot.

Im guessing its literally the same cleaning method as a large conny...? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive been asked by a small site local to me to give a set price for the statics.. 

Ive never done a static before though so didnt give a price on the spot.

Im guessing its literally the same cleaning method as a large conny...? 

If they are a typical holiday caravan made of aluminium with a small decking area these take two people an hour to do generaly use virosol mix and hypo on the decking , there are some who do them for around £30 , we charge £60-120 depending what’s involved, but yes same principle as a conservatory, we don’t do the roof 

Just saw this thread, funny enough cleaned this today. I only did the little roof window, and all the sides, not the actual roof. £30 took a leisurely 50 minutes.

Used a fairly strong ubix mix from the Gardiner back pack then nice 75 flow rate. Used the medium mixed brush to apply ubix, then the red sill stiff brush to clean. 

I quite enjoyed it. A few marks that didn’t come out, mainly to do with age I think. 

No one living in it, the guy wants to sell it in the spring/summer.

A5F331D0-66A2-49FA-AFEC-CD8902A1DDEB.jpeg

15A043C7-D12F-407F-95EA-8DFE509CEF0A.jpeg

7A5791D8-8248-4F93-8374-1D97972B9614.jpeg

A4A97592-68BA-4C8E-A76E-A41EDC60636F.jpeg

19DF16EF-ABD9-4D8D-A58D-518CF49350BF.jpeg

Its come up lovely, I've just recently bought ubik, still got mixed emotions over it. I was using tfr which seems to work and smells nicer and cleaner. Ubik has a pungent smell to it and froths up a little, but it seems to have done the trick on this

Its come up lovely, I've just recently bought ubik, still got mixed emotions over it. I was using tfr which seems to work and smells nicer and cleaner. Ubik has a pungent smell to it and froths up a little, but it seems to have done the trick on this
Yeh I agree about the smell. I used to use TFR too, but prefer ubix now. 

Latest Posts

Back