Dirty dan

Caravan cleaning

Dirty dan

So I'm in a lovely place where we have a few caravan sites, I was just wondering as you tube videos don't explain the pump used for cleaning caravans, I know some of you use a different brush head but what sort of pump should I use or do I just stick with my normal set up? I would be grateful if any other advice if any of you have any! Thanks

Pjj
9 hours ago, Dirty dan said:

So I'm in a lovely place where we have a few caravan sites, I was just wondering as you tube videos don't explain the pump used for cleaning caravans, I know some of you use a different brush head but what sort of pump should I use or do I just stick with my normal set up? I would be grateful if any other advice if any of you have any! Thanks

We just use water fed pole pole and virosol if it’s a metal one if it’s a rough cement type of surface a hypo mix works well 

Dirty dan

Cheers dude, I'll get stocked up with some of that gear 😉

cloudnine

How much do you charge to clean a static caravan?

cloudnine

Ive been asked by a small site local to me to give a set price for the statics.. 

Ive never done a static before though so didnt give a price on the spot.

Im guessing its literally the same cleaning method as a large conny...? 

Edited by cloudnine

Pjj
25 minutes ago, cloudnine said:

Ive been asked by a small site local to me to give a set price for the statics.. 

Ive never done a static before though so didnt give a price on the spot.

Im guessing its literally the same cleaning method as a large conny...? 

If they are a typical holiday caravan made of aluminium with a small decking area these take two people an hour to do generaly use virosol mix and hypo on the decking , there are some who do them for around £30 , we charge £60-120 depending what’s involved, but yes same principle as a conservatory, we don’t do the roof