moto

Newbie saying Hi :)

moto
Posted (edited)

Hi, an warm Hello to You all. I've been reading and learning a lot here, thanks Guys!

Bought Gardiner kit and will start training on my windows on Saturday 🙂 Cant wait to learn WFP 🙂

Looking for some work in North London to get busy on Saturdays.... let me know if you have too much work or say Hi if you work in this area. Thanks!

Edited by moto

Clearview Lee

Hi mate. 

Every now now and then I get calls from N7 from when I was doing bits there. 

I’d be happy to pass any calls I get your way if you’re interested. 

moto

Thanks Lee.

Please do, I may be able to do in the future. For now I will try to build small round to keep me busy few hours every saturday only. N13 & N21 (3 cust's already), N10 & N2 where I have 2 customers.

moto
Posted (edited)

Hi All, How much do you charge in North London? Dont want to compete on price.

My naighbour gets monthly service from older gentelman with a ladder for £7 fronts only. I told her £10 will include frames and door. £20 front and back. £20 agreed 🙂

N2 jobs I did today, bigger extended houses; £30 front and back without skylights. The other house front only £20, is it about right for monthly clean?

Edited by moto

Clearview Lee

It really is all about you, mate. What you want, and sticking by your guns knowing you’re offering the best service. Or not. It’s all mental outlook. 

My neigbour and I are both window cleaners, but worlds apart in what we charge.

How many mouths do you have to feed? whats your mortgage/monthly outgoings?  How many times do you like to go away a year?? Arsenal or Scum tickets?? 

In a nutshell, it doesn’t matter what others charge, just what you value yourself and works worth. 

Good luck with it all mate 👍