Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Newbie saying Hi :)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

moto

Hi, an warm Hello to You all. I've been reading and learning a lot here, thanks Guys!

Bought Gardiner kit and will start training on my windows on Saturday ? Cant wait to learn WFP ?

Looking for some work in North London to get busy on Saturdays.... let me know if you have too much work or say Hi if you work in this area. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Lee.

Please do, I may be able to do in the future. For now I will try to build small round to keep me busy few hours every saturday only. N13 & N21 (3 cust's already), N10 & N2 where I have 2 customers.

Hi All, How much do you charge in North London? Dont want to compete on price.

My naighbour gets monthly service from older gentelman with a ladder for £7 fronts only. I told her £10 will include frames and door. £20 front and back. £20 agreed ?

N2 jobs I did today, bigger extended houses; £30 front and back without skylights. The other house front only £20, is it about right for monthly clean?

Last edited by a moderator:
It really is all about you, mate. What you want, and sticking by your guns knowing you’re offering the best service. Or not. It’s all mental outlook. 

My neigbour and I are both window cleaners, but worlds apart in what we charge.

How many mouths do you have to feed? whats your mortgage/monthly outgoings?  How many times do you like to go away a year?? Arsenal or Scum tickets?? 

In a nutshell, it doesn’t matter what others charge, just what you value yourself and works worth. 

Good luck with it all mate ?

Back