noobwc

Grave stone cleaning

noobwc

So a person said i should look into cleaning grave stones, but i have no idea where to start do any of you guys do this type of work if so what would i need to do/use to do such a clean?

i would hate to mess up on such a job hence why asking in here! 

Also how would you quote such a job?

Thank you all for reading! 

windowsurfer

Do a search im sure that has been discussed, need to watch what the stone or marble is dictates the chemical used i think:-) 

Clearview Lee

I’m sure it’s dead simple once you get started. 

Nudel

If you are unsure if you can do that kind of job safely, just urn around and don't take the risk.

noobwc
51 minutes ago, Nudel said:

If you are unsure if you can do that kind of job safely, just urn around and don't take the risk.

No one knows how to do any job without trying, no one would be window cleaners if that was the case.  i would obviously get some old stone samples to do tests on first and test on family 

Nudel
1 hour ago, noobwc said:

No one knows how to do any job without trying, no one would be window cleaners if that was the case.  i would obviously get some old stone samples to do tests on first and test on family 

I'm terribly sorry. It was only an awful joke on my part. You know, just "urn" around. 

Jokes aside, go for it if you have the drive. I believe the headstone manufacturers also do renewal of old stones, refreshing painted letters and so on. 

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Look up your local memorial headstone place . Go in there and ask all your questions. They will offer this kind of service. They will happily share the information with you. You will be amazed just how in-depth and detailed it is and the kind of permissions you actually do need before you can clean the stones .

noobwc
18 minutes ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

Look up your local memorial headstone place . Go in there and ask all your questions. They will offer this kind of service. They will happily share the information with you. You will be amazed just how in-depth and detailed it is and the kind of permissions you actually do need before you can clean the stones .

Yeah i'm aware of the permission you need to do it, and from what iv been told its a doddle to get you just need to put the right money in the right box.

A basic % of money earned 

solarpanelcleaningltd

I was a memorial mason before being a brethren of the pole.

If you don’t know what you are doing, keep well away. Different stone behaves in different ways.

steve garwood
On 16/03/2019 at 11:51, noobwc said:

So a person said i should look into cleaning grave stones, but i have no idea where to start do any of you guys do this type of work if so what would i need to do/use to do such a clean?

i would hate to mess up on such a job hence why asking in here! 

Also how would you quote such a job?

Thank you all for reading! 

Talking of that, I was at the burial of the man who invented cough lozenges today.

There was no coffin at his funeral 😁.

P.S. You shouldn’t start a sentence with ‘so’ 👍

Good luck

Part Timer
32 minutes ago, steve garwood said:

Talking of that, I was at the burial of the man who invented cough lozenges today.

Good luck

Have you organised the coffin for your goalie yet 😱

noobwc
1 hour ago, steve garwood said:

Good luck

Sure you have told me this many of times i will never learn i'm afraid.

so... LOL