Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Grave stone cleaning

noobwc

So a person said i should look into cleaning grave stones, but i have no idea where to start do any of you guys do this type of work if so what would i need to do/use to do such a clean?

i would hate to mess up on such a job hence why asking in here! 

Also how would you quote such a job?

Thank you all for reading! 

If you are unsure if you can do that kind of job safely, just urn around and don't take the risk.
No one knows how to do any job without trying, no one would be window cleaners if that was the case.  i would obviously get some old stone samples to do tests on first and test on family 

No one knows how to do any job without trying, no one would be window cleaners if that was the case.  i would obviously get some old stone samples to do tests on first and test on family 
I'm terribly sorry. It was only an awful joke on my part. You know, just "urn" around. 

Jokes aside, go for it if you have the drive. I believe the headstone manufacturers also do renewal of old stones, refreshing painted letters and so on. 

Look up your local memorial headstone place . Go in there and ask all your questions. They will offer this kind of service. They will happily share the information with you. You will be amazed just how in-depth and detailed it is and the kind of permissions you actually do need before you can clean the stones .

Look up your local memorial headstone place . Go in there and ask all your questions. They will offer this kind of service. They will happily share the information with you. You will be amazed just how in-depth and detailed it is and the kind of permissions you actually do need before you can clean the stones .
Yeah i'm aware of the permission you need to do it, and from what iv been told its a doddle to get you just need to put the right money in the right box.

A basic % of money earned 

I was a memorial mason before being a brethren of the pole.

If you don’t know what you are doing, keep well away. Different stone behaves in different ways.

So a person said i should look into cleaning grave stones, but i have no idea where to start do any of you guys do this type of work if so what would i need to do/use to do such a clean?

i would hate to mess up on such a job hence why asking in here! 

Also how would you quote such a job?

Thank you all for reading! 
Talking of that, I was at the burial of the man who invented cough lozenges today.

There was no coffin at his funeral ?.

P.S. You shouldn’t start a sentence with ‘so’ ?

Good luck

Latest Posts

Back