Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Recording Income From Squeegee

P4dstar

Premium Member
Morning chaps. Just trying to get my tax return in order. I use quickbooks for all my expenses but have been using the @Squeegee App since around August. I can see reports but cannot make head nor tail of them. I've been recording the income across as a sales receipt (recording from the payments report) I've gone back in and the figures i've recorded previously have all changed.

Morning chaps. Just trying to get my tax return in order. I use quickbooks for all my expenses but have been using the @Squeegee App since around August. I can see reports but cannot make head nor tail of them. I've been recording the income across as a sales receipt (recording from the payments report) I've gone back in and the figures i've recorded previously have all changed.
Hi Patrick, 

If you get in touch with specifics I'm sure we can help you out with this! ? 

Cheers! 

Hi Patrick, 

If you get in touch with specifics I'm sure we can help you out with this! ? 

Cheers! 
I would do but if i'm honest I don't really understand what the specifics are. I put it on here for 2 reasons. One is to ensure it can potentially help others with the same issue now and in the future and the other is incase i'm missing something tax wise that I need to be remembering when transferring income over.

I don't necessarily feel there is an issue with the app, probably just my reading of the reports. I'll give you an example, when I go into the reporting section and look at the payments report for march it is about £300 more than if I click across to financials and look at the payments received section for March there.

I would do but if i'm honest I don't really understand what the specifics are. I put it on here for 2 reasons. One is to ensure it can potentially help others with the same issue now and in the future and the other is incase i'm missing something tax wise that I need to be remembering when transferring income over.

I don't necessarily feel there is an issue with the app, probably just my reading of the reports. I'll give you an example, when I go into the reporting section and look at the payments report for march it is about £300 more than if I click across to financials and look at the payments received section for March there.

Ah cool,

The financials page will show payments received against invoices generated that month vs the report which will show all transactions with a timestamp. The report will have much more information and will be the figures that you need for your tax return. 

A load more data to this report is about to be available on the next release (customer details etc) which is imminent ?

Ah cool,

The financials page will show payments received against invoices generated that month vs the report which will show all transactions with a timestamp. The report will have much more information and will be the figures that you need for your tax return. 

A load more data to this report is about to be available on the next release (customer details etc) which is imminent ?
Thanks guys, that was perfect. I clicked the CSV file and got all the info I needed. Looking forward to the new reports.

Any plans to add the option to scan receipts in QuickBooks style?

Thanks guys, that was perfect. I clicked the CSV file and got all the info I needed. Looking forward to the new reports.

Any plans to add the option to scan receipts in QuickBooks style?
Absolutely, the function to capture and store pics to attach to expenses has already been started and should be complete on or around the end of the show (this coming week) as it's part of a large package of features we're announcing there ??

When submitting earnings to taxman where is it on squeegee software do you find what you have actually been paid between 2 dates the total I mean for say april one year to the next

Is it in reporting then next to payments by date?

cheers for any help

Tony

When submitting earnings to taxman where is it on squeegee software do you find what you have actually been paid between 2 dates the total I mean for say april one year to the next

Is it in reporting then next to payments by date?

cheers for any help

Tony
If you're logged in on the PC version. On the left hand side select reporting. Then payments by date range. Select a start date and an end date. Bottom right hand corner of the report gives you a final figure.

Back