Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp new to the system and de

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Liam France

Can't find what's wrong with system, displayed de which in aware is dead end, but where to locate the issue? Battery fully charged can find any loose connection etc 

So if your controller is reading de firstly that's normal if you have turned the water flow of via an inline tap, but if you haven't and your getting de flashing up with no water at the brush head then there could be a kink in the main hose preventing water to flow through which could be the cause, but if you have just set your system up you may need to adjust the cal setting on your controller if its brand new it could be on 00 you will need to increase this up to say around 30 then you should get a decent flow of water through. 

Now I am done for the day so am going to use my time constructively for a sunny Sunday afternoon ? :beerchug:

Thank you for your reply 

Is a second hand system that was working correctly to begin with, 

I've got a water flow at around 30-50 atm dude this problem, I've got short bursts of flow for around 3 seconds on, then 3 seconds off, so I'm timing my cleans between the rest, but mm sure that's no good for the pump? 

Thank you for your reply 

Is a second hand system that was working correctly to begin with, 

I've got a water flow at around 30-50 atm dude this problem, I've got short bursts of flow for around 3 seconds on, then 3 seconds off, so I'm timing my cleans between the rest, but mm sure that's no good for the pump? 

Just as @Iron Giant has said, you need to recalibrate the controller. What recalibration does is to tell the controller to DE at a higher pressure.

If you do a search on here under 'recallibration' there will be a link somewhere to a YouTube video clip on how to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back