Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Inline soap dispenser

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Adman

Hi all,

Currently when doing bad first cleans/ Conny rooves / green gutters and fascias etc I spray with tap water, then use my trolley or pump sprayer to apply ubik or other, agitate and wash off with tap water.

Has anyone tried an online soap dispenser:

https://www.twowests.co.uk/darlac-swop-top-soap-dispenser?gclid=Cj0KCQjwg73kBRDVARIsAF-kEH8HFg1FRGxTUk48-SZRb3uyIO7FZszT0cThuYAJIbsnnMc6jR3ISNUaAgoZEALw_wcB

It would be handy to leave the trolley and solution in the van, and just plug this in with the concentrated detergent in it?

Thoughts?

Ad

I'm going to try biological washing liquid, so that should work well.  Might try it and report back.  They look a bit flimsy so will no doubt tread on it and break it after 5 minutes....

I made one of these maybe four or five years ago, could be more I can't remember now it was made from a 10" di vessel and was plumbed into my WFP stystem a mate of mine in aus had his running off tap pressure connected to his di vessels you simply filled the vessel with whatever you choose and via a 3/16 tap you can dose as much or as little as you feel works

Back