Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Georgian windows pricing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Same as any other windows. However I'm WFP so there's not much time difference between doing a Georgian window and a standard window.

Same as Cookie in my case. They are a bit slower to do but I don't tend to charge more. A tip worth trying. Instead of agitating up and down and then across to rinse, I go round each pane in a circle three times in total. If regular cleans it's possible to get away with two circles. It's crucial though to make sure to get right into the corners each time. I work all along the top level of each window, then drop one level at a time. Super quick and easy considering the amount of bars in the way. 

They’re not my favourite to clean. If they are the type with deep grooves in the side and the lower pane set deeper than the top one then i find that wfp alone does not do the job. I run a mircro fibre through the side runs to get rid of the cobwebs & dirt. Also upstairs once every so often get the ladder up there and have a good clear out of the grooves. If they have sash bars then again i don’t favour these as if they arent significantly binded to the glass then even a medium scrub can detach them and they sometimes fall off. Not very many people have those type of windows down here but  its worth pricing them high, if they say yes then at least it pays for the additional frustration you will inevitably encounter.

Back