Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ionic 65ft reach and wash pole with commercial head

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Bill boy 1

Hi 

I’m selling a 65 ft ionic swift plus reach and wash pole with a commercial head, paid 2k for the pole and it’s still 2k ionic new. 

Not been used much. Still like new. 

£600 bargain 

How many storeys will this reach safely on average? 

I’m currently looking at a block of 8 storey flats but not sure how tall they are and if it’s safe to wfp at that height? 

I do 3/4 storeys pretty regularly so this is a bit of a jump

I’m currently looking at a block of 8 storey flats but not sure how tall they are and if it’s safe to wfp at that height? 

It will obviously depend on the floor heights but my 47' will reach fifth floor, if you count ground floor as 1st. I have just priced up one with 6 floors and the top of the window is around 55'. Allowing circa 10' per floor I doubt this will be able to clean above 7 floors, so a £3k+ 73' pole would be required to go to floor 8..

Last edited by a moderator:

I doubt that a 65 foot pole will do 8 storey but as part times said it depends on the height of the ground around the building we do some 6 storey stuff with a 45 foot pole due to there being a raised bank around three sides off the building , we also do an eight storey hotel and use a 74 foot pole to do that from level flat ground 

Back