Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Favourite Comedy series ?........

RWCleaning

Following on from a interesting thread a couple of months ago about films, just interested to hear your favourite comedy series, as I’m currently watching the new Alan partridge series; quite funny.

In no particular order:

•The office (UK)

•Phoenix nights 

•haven’t seen it in years but I remember finding ‘the young ones’ pretty funny, but need to watch again. 

•Alan partridge (the radio show series) 

Currently sat watching Brooklyn 99, its epic.

Can't beat only fools. Love all the Partridges, the new ones not too bad... Jurassic Park

200.gif

*forgot to add, ‘fonejacker’ that was unbelievable funny when it came out. Me & my mates used to ring each other after the episode had finished still laughing trying to quote it.

*forgot to add, ‘fonejacker’ that was unbelievable funny when it came out. Me & my mates used to ring each other after the episode had finished still laughing trying to quote it.
I worked in a call centre for Carphone Warehouse and they called and spoke to a girl there. After the call they sent copies to head office and got approval to use it. Gotta love the pigeon in your bank haha ?

I watched one of the new Alan Partridge last night and turned it off wasn't that impressed,  I like some of the oldies better 

Only Fools and Horses 
Porridge 
Sorry 
The Likely Lads 
Rising Damp 

We have been watching Fonejacker again over the last 2 months funny as and yes Phoenix Nights is legendary

I watched one of the new Alan Partridge last night and turned it off wasn't that impressed,  I like some of the oldies better 

Only Fools and Horses 
Porridge 
Sorry 
The Likely Lads 
Rising Damp 

We have been watching Fonejacker again over the last 2 months funny as and yes Phoenix Nights is legendary
Only fools all the way ?

The office (not the American one)

Til death us do part

Phoenix nights

Black adder ( especially series 1&4)

Trigger tv

Just good friends 

The inbetweeners

Rab c nesbitt

Auf vidisain pet

Extras

Gavin and Stacy 

Last edited by a moderator:
The office (not the American one)

Til death us do part

Phoenix nights

Black adder ( especially series 1&4)

Trigger tv

Just good friends 

The inbetweeners

Rab c nesbitt

Auf vidisain pet

Extras

Gavin and Stacy 
Yes forgot about extras. Brilliant. The Xmas episode is one of the funniest things I’ve ever watched. 

Back