Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Akward roof panels

Gasket

Guys,

How would you tackle this conservatory roof, specifically the panels at the back that go across the width and against the house if that makes sense. There’s no roof or structure to stand on. I’m wfp, but thinking I’m going to struggle to reach accurately from the sides. Not sure if I want to be working out of one of the bedroom windows 

21F0D852-CB33-4D56-A3B2-B280D03A161F.jpeg

Ha hum..many year ago when i was a Roofer ! i would send my laborer down the supply shop for some 'Sky hooks' for awkward jobs without scaffold on !

No seriously like Part Timer make use of those bedroom windows having another person helping passing bits.  

I’ve done 1 like this, probably about 1/3 bigger in size. In the start up days. We did it all from the sides (one side had a flat roof to stand on) the other side was kind of scrub & hope. It came out well to be fair.

massively under priced it, took two of us 5 hours ?

Bedroom windows a reasonable shout, watch your elbows though ?

Ideally scaffolding

cant say its one you’ll enjoy this one ?

Guys,

How would you tackle this conservatory roof, specifically the panels at the back that go across the width and against the house if that makes sense. There’s no roof or structure to stand on. I’m wfp, but thinking I’m going to struggle to reach accurately from the sides. Not sure if I want to be working out of one of the bedroom windows 

View attachment 16037

I would try and do it from either side if there is access , wouldn’t want to work out of the window give it a spray of virosol scrubb with pole rinse with garden hose and then rinse with pure 

I used a cut down scaffold board to walk on roof....just got to be very deliberate in your movements and not rush....think about every move before you do it.

Back