Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hose recommendation

I have rhino hose with my backpack my lad has Gardiner reinforced mine is soo much easier although his is easier for the univalve 

This is the proverbial search for the golden goose.

In the 10-11 years since switching to WFP, I must of tried every bloody pole hose out there.

My analysis? Yes some are better than others, but if you’re looking for a pole hose that never kinks or curls..... in my opinion it doesn’t exist.

I do twist the pole after turning corners which helps, but still get the odd kinks.

I’ve settled on the blue exeed hose, only because it’s good with the univalve, but if I had to give an in depth, technical analysis on it, I would say..... it’s meh ?

We use exceed Inovation blue and ionics orange and can honestly say never had a problem with either I have also used another famous companies pole hose and found it to be totally unusable ,it twisted up kinked and cut off the water supply , I have no idear why some are ok and others not , I think when you find something that works well stick with it 

I have rhino hose with my backpack my lad has Gardiner reinforced mine is soo much easier although his is easier for the univalve 
some one who actualy uses Rino hose Whats it like please,because,I thought it would be a good idea for my trolly Ive seen the video where the guy throws a bunch of it exclaiming it just wants to lay flat ! cheers

some one who actualy uses Rino hose Whats it like please,because,I thought it would be a good idea for my trolly Ive seen the video where the guy throws a bunch of it exclaiming it just wants to lay flat ! cheers
its the best ive used so far but it still kinks a bit but its easy to unkink   if i unconnect it a few times a day it keeps it fairly flat 

Back