moto

Folding Truck / Trolley

moto
simon

You really need one with pneumatic tyres  but we just carry ours easy enough 

Nudel

I have one similar to the einhell. I don't use it much so it's fine, but it is difficult to pull on gravel, and mine rusts a bit so leaves marks on my van floor. The handle also gets stuck, but it probably just needs some lubrication. It's lightweight and cheap though.

THL4KEL

Folding sack trucks without the pneumatic tyres are pita. I lost count of how many times on rough surfaces the trolley slipped out of  my hand and ended tipping on the floor, losing at least half the water in the backpack, The wheels are just not designed for outdoor use.

I bought this recently -

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HAND-SACK-TRUCK-LIGHTWEIGHT-TROLLEY-FOLDING-COMPACT-150KG-PORTABLE-DOLLY/292705297322?epid=1575208522&hash=item44269863aa:g:RcIAAOSwJWxbh9VT

The tyres are solid, so no punctures, if you look at the wheels you can see it has a suspension system which lets the load slightly tilt and it absorbs bumps. I can now walk at least twice as fast over rough surfaces and get up steps really easy.

I have ratchet strapped the back pack to the trolley. Not dropped it to date.

simon
4 minutes ago, THL4KEL said:

Folding sack trucks without the pneumatic tyres are pita. I lost count of how many times on rough surfaces the trolley slipped out of  my hand and ended tipping on the floor, losing at least half the water in the backpack, The wheels are just not designed for outdoor use.

I bought this recently -

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HAND-SACK-TRUCK-LIGHTWEIGHT-TROLLEY-FOLDING-COMPACT-150KG-PORTABLE-DOLLY/292705297322?epid=1575208522&hash=item44269863aa:g:RcIAAOSwJWxbh9VT

The tyres are solid, so no punctures, if you look at the wheels you can see it has a suspension system which lets the load slightly tilt and it absorbs bumps. I can now walk at least twice as fast over rough surfaces and get up steps really easy.

I have ratchet strapped the back pack to the trolley. Not dropped it to date.

That's similar to the one i had but since Gardiner changed the handles i still find carrying it easier 

albootyerbaws

get them in store. just have to check when they are coming in.

Tango
Posted (edited)

This is what i'll be using - bought this around 16 years ago and still have it. Moved a double bed on it once too lol

I've seen the copy cat clones, they're not as good quality as the clarke strong arm version.

EDIT Looks like my link was automatically removed...

Edited by Tango

SqueakyKlean

The Handy folding sack truck every time. Mine even fell off the back of moving vehicle and survived!

James S
On 24/03/2019 at 14:17, moto said:

Hey Man,

I've also used such trucks & initially I struggled to find the one which suits my workplace.

I could suggest you a reliable UK supplier who helped me. I've used these brands, Wesco, Magliner, Milwaukee hand trucks, multi trolley, vestil etc. 

Davy G
Posted (edited)

Sack Trucks Direct 

Telescopic Folding Sack Truck

50 kg capacity £56.99

I've been using this type for about four years. My Gardiner Backpack is permanently strapped to it. Very pleased with it. Plus points : aluminium, adjustable handle height, pneumatic wheels, smart looking, reasonable price. Negatives, I don't have any. I did a lot of research at the time and first of all tried one of the little fold-flat ones, which I very soon rejected. No good at all across gravel, soft, or rough ground. Just did fresh research to try and help the op and still think the one I suggest is probably the best choice.

I tried to post the link but failed miserably. I'm not too familiar with that side of things. ☺️

Edited by Davy G