Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

UK youTube window cleaners

mark2788

I watch trad man, polz and A. E. Mackintosh videos on YouTube but wondered if anyone knows of any other good uk window cleaners on YouTube? Thanks in advance 

I watch trad man, polz and A. E. Mackintosh videos on YouTube but wondered if anyone knows of any other good uk window cleaners on YouTube? Thanks in advance 
Chris dawber does loads of good vids. Explains it simply and is excellent for newbies especially.

Green pro as well, wide variety of vids.

Chris dawber does loads of good vids. Explains it simply and is excellent for newbies especially.

Green pro as well, wide variety of vids.
Yh I used to watch chris' but I'll check out the other thanks ?

Last edited by a moderator:
They’re all good & different in their own ways. My preference in a.e mac, he’s always showing hands on tips.

Green pro is normally just sat in his office now. Did a good hypo wash recently though. 

I don't usually watch videos but I can watch @Green Pro Clean Ltd as he makes me feel younger I am certain he said he was 45 years old and he looks older than @steve garwood even @spruce might look  younger  ?
200.gif

Can't even be bothered to find the emoji for 'Yawn'

And I don't just sit in the office sometimes I sit in my car .

It would be hard for my wife to lock me in my office as she's in Southeast Asia.

There is lots of good content on YouTube and personally I am a fan of AE McIntosh Squeaky clean Dave and that American fellow not Luke I do like Luke and Rihanna but the other guy I forgot his name.

The reason I don't do as many hands on videos is because there are plenty of guys doing the hands on videos for you already so I talked about the business side of things to managing people side of things and other things that I have some experience with that they may not or may not choose to talk about.

If you want to see more hands-on videos than simply asked and willing to cover anything that I know how to do as long as it's reasonable and I have the time to do it.

I do realise some of my older videos could do with a complete makeover as poor sound quality poor video quality etc hinders the experience so perhaps I'll work on that for the spring

Can't even be bothered to find the emoji for 'Yawn'
Dude it's 2019, forget emoji's, we got GIF's now!

200.gif

And I don't just sit in the office sometimes I sit in my car .

It would be hard for my wife to lock me in my office as she's in Southeast Asia.
I know man, and had she actually left you locked in there we would have sent our best men to get you out!!

Fair play to any of the lads that take the time to do vids, it's a commitment in itself.... some great vids and information out there & it's a great promotion tool. People come to expect these guys to churn out vids regularly when the truth is they a probably up to their b**locks and I could imagine it becoming a bit tedious over time. I have watched so many vids for all the guys mentioned above and even back to the wagga days and he was very informative to be fair. It's great to see how other guys & girls do things & go about the business of window cleaning and if some of them are getting a kick backs from window cleaning suppliers then imo fair play to them... once they are straight up about it.

SteveO is a fantastic source of info, straight up about things aswell.

So looking at the ones you've mentioned and all the ones listed above, you've covered everything.

If there is anything you're missing after all that...just give up!

Back