mark2788

UK youTube window cleaners

Green Pro Clean Ltd
Just now, RWCleaning said:

Also most you tubers who want to get really big do a music video. You could do one about cleaning, just use auto tune 👍

With my dulsit tones why would I need autotune? 😜

P4dstar
40 minutes ago, RWCleaning said:

Also most you tubers who want to get really big do a music video. You could do one about cleaning, just use auto tune 👍

Part Timer
9 hours ago, RWCleaning said:

@steve garwood or @Part Timer you’d be great at doing videos for window cleaners covering the more relaxation & letting your hair down side of things.

For example, will be a video of you on a Friday late afternoon showing us how to pour a can of white lighting into a glass properly 

“Hold glass at 45 degree angle, pour slowly, tilt head back, down it in 15-20 seconds, then repeat process 8-10 times over the course of the evening” haha

Don't drink in the house, do enough of it out the house. I'm, almost, down your neck of the woods April 14th - 16th. Staying in the Bridgemary Manor in Gosport, before you go on TripAdvisor, it is very cheap 😜 Anyone fancy a shandy or 2 let me know.

RWCleaning
Just now, Part Timer said:

Don't drink in the house, do enough of it out the house. I'm, almost, down your neck of the woods April 14th - 16th. Staying in the Bridgemary Manor in Gosport, before you go on TripAdvisor, it is very cheap 😜 Anyone fancy a shandy or 2 let me know.

Wouldn’t even send someone guilty of treason to gosport, but have a good time haha👍

Much on down there?

Part Timer
2 minutes ago, RWCleaning said:

Wouldn’t even send someone guilty of treason to gosport, but have a good time haha👍

Much on down there?

Just a little gutter job, 126 maisonettes or 63 houses if you prefer. Did them last year and I think 28 of the houses are in one of the poorer areas of Gosport.

RWCleaning
4 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

Just a little gutter job, 126 maisonettes or 63 houses if you prefer. Did them last year and I think 28 of the houses are in one of the poorer areas of Gosport.

Oh ok, a mornings work or so 😂

Part Timer
Just now, RWCleaning said:

Oh ok, a mornings work or so 😂

Took me 3 days last time, hoping for 2 this time.

Green Pro Clean Ltd
2 hours ago, RWCleaning said:

@Green Pro Clean Ltd another popular thing these days is to read & react to all the hate comments you get, there’s plenty there to go on 

If their lives are so sad they get off on writing hate comments on my posts then I'm glad I have given them something to smile about today. 

Whether their comments are good or hate filled they're entitled to make them.  (Doesn't mean they're right)  but i'll not lose a seconds sleep over haters. 

RWCleaning
8 minutes ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

If their lives are so sad they get off on writing hate comments on my posts then I'm glad I have given them something to smile about today. 

Whether their comments are good or hate filled they're entitled to make them.  (Doesn't mean they're right)  but i'll not lose a seconds sleep over haters. 

Yeh I think most ‘trolls’ are more just looking for a reaction rather than actually mean what they say.