Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

So many ladders to choose from

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mabozzer

Looking to get a couple of ladders for gutter work and windows on the odd flat roof. As I'm using a 10m Lyte (by name not by nature!) trade ladder for everything I need something lighter. Probably need around a 6 or 7m ladder but wondering what brand to go for, Clow ladders are about £270 where as Werner is £165 or TB davies on ebay is £147 they're all about 7 meters with the 6 meter being around £20 cheaper.

https://www.midlandladders.com/Ladders/extension-ladders/lyte-diy-extension-ladders/lyte-double-3-8m-diy-aluminium-ladder-p-1475

I have a set of 3.3m triple ladders that fit inside my van. I can reach over 9 metres and cant live without them. The above pair are 17kgs and can hold 150kgs and are classed as DIY. I once bought a very light double extension pair but they were too light and just blew about in the wind but they were great for carrying. My brother eventually lost them on the M8 motorway when they came off his roof rack which was a blessing in disguise. 

Latest Posts

Back