Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Trolley system to start with

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ade c

Hey all . Know this has probably been asked a load of times but looking at starting out and looking at a trolley system . Thinking pure freedom nano or Gardiner back pack on a trolley . Know the pf is alot more but is it worth paying out more now ? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Would very much depend on your financial situation. If buying a Pure Freedom trolley will deplete your finances and put you under financial pressure then, personally, I'd go the cheap route. 

If you've got £10k sitting around and already £1k a month of business I'd buy the PF trolley. They will both do the job, one will look more professional and last longer. 

With the PF trolley, you get more litres of water in a container and it's an easier switch when swapping containers, but the Gardiners backpack does exactly the same job for a lot less money and looks just as professional if not more on a decent little trolley, if you build a decent round overtime and switch to a van mount in the future you could still use the backpack for certain jobs due to its compact size compared to the PF trolley without taking up to much room. 

I really can't fault the build quality of a PF trolley as I use one for years and they are very well built and really solid, but equally, I can't fault the Gardiners back-pack. 

Gardiner backpack for starting is great,  cheap and very useful later on along side a van mount. Also they can be used with indoor cleaning systems. Biggest pain is filling them though, with 25 litre barrels its horrible. 

Back