Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How to wire this pump?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Paul600

I have inherited an Ionics system pump and Im aware it has a pressure switch that need wired in. It's sat on top and seems to have three terminals. There are two wires coming out the bottom.

Looked on ionic website but the info there is non-existent to say the least!

Can someone help me wire this up or point me to some info online please20190328_120105.jpg

The simplest way is to connect the positive wire from the motor to one terminal of the pressure switch and the other side of the pressure switch to the positive output from your your controller. The negative wire from the motor would then connect to the negative from your controller. If there are three terminals on the pressure switch you don't use the middle one if memory serves.

Looks like an Aquatec 100 psi pump 

Yes I think it is I have both ionics pumps and Gardiner ones they look identical apart from labels the difference though is in the price Gardiners off the top of my head cost around £80 ionics £150 , ionics kit is good but grossly over priced Ime suprised that they still sell stuff, they have lost the monopoly they once had .

It is grossly overpriced and what doesn't help is the lack of technical support. Their website contains zero info, no wiring diagrams, technical info etc. Just doesn't warrant the price IMO

Yes I think it is I have both ionics pumps and Gardiner ones they look identical apart from labels the difference though is in the price Gardiners off the top of my head cost around £80 ionics £150 , ionics kit is good but grossly over priced Ime suprised that they still sell stuff, they have lost the monopoly they once had .

A few of us on here got one over Ionics when the Moerman. liquidator came out. I was searching the web as you do and noticed that Ionics sold trad gear. Odd I thought. Then blow me down the prices for the Moerman gear was the price they must have bought it in at. I alerted the forum to the cheap prices. The next day on the Ionics site Moerman was strangely a lot dearer than the previous day ??

It is grossly overpriced and what doesn't help is the lack of technical support. Their website contains zero info, no wiring diagrams, technical info etc. Just doesn't warrant the price IMO

I currantly have a “ situation going on with ionics “ cannot say any more at the moment but watch this space ???

Twice the price half the sales, I might try doubling my prices ?

Back