Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Company name on back of waterproof jacket

WCF

Help Support WCF:

DrGonzoSnr

Hi All,

Wondering if anyone has found a business you can order your company name from on material to then iron onto the back of a waterproof jacket?

I have got a backpack I want to use in town cleaning shop fronts and restaurants and would be great if I could get my company name and web address on the back of my rain jacket as my van won't be nearby for people to get my details from.

I've got a couple of polo shirts done but struggling to find either an affordable waterproof jacket I can order with printing on or a business selling the transfers I can put on myself.

Cheers and happy weekend!

You can't iron on to a waterproof jacket, it would just melt. Your best option would be stitching it in but that ain't gonna be cheap. I have hoodies that are printed on the back, only cost me £15 anyway. If it's raining people will have better things to do than look for a window cleaner.

Check Facebook or Google for a local seamstress. Many ought to have embroidery machines in the basement and might help you out.

The professional machines are surprisingly versatile and can stich via usb from a computer. They are rather expensive though.

Good ideas.

Maybe people could post which companies they recommend for customised clothing?

I used spreadshirts.com when I was in a hurry to get my polo shirts printed but now I see they don't have any jackets so looking for another company

a company local to me put transfers on my hi viz jackets without knackering the waterproof ness lo so it can be done l, i would of thought embroidery would put holes in it 

a company local to me put transfers on my hi viz jackets without knackering the waterproof ness lo so it can be done l, i would of thought embroidery would put holes in it 
Proper water proof jackets are taped at the seams so stitching would be possible but they would need to tape the holes afterwards. I reckon you're right, a pro company could put some kind of transfer on them.

Back