Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ionics tank brackets mounts

As title I’m after some of the mounting brackets that bolt to the floor and hold the tank frame in place if anyone has any ?
  Ionics sell a fitting kit that isn’t too expensive which includes brackets , bolts , spreader plates 

Oh do they ? Sounds good do you know roughly how much ?

I cannot remember what I paid 4 years ago , give them a ring , if you have one of there authorised fitting centres near you they will also be able to supply them as well , you will evan get a discount if doing it this way if you speak nicely to them , that’s what I did anyway 

Are you sure ionics still sell and fit secondhand systems that use them you must be able to still get them 

Yes they do mate but they won’t sell you the hardware you have to get them to drill the 6 holes and bolt it down for you for the cheap price of £750 + vat !! 

Yes they do mate but they won’t sell you the hardware you have to get them to drill the 6 holes and bolt it down for you for the cheap price of £750 + vat !! 

Ok if there is an approved distributor and fitting centre near you give them a ring , I got new brackets and they fitted it for around £170 I think the fitting kit was around £100 and they charged me around £70 to fit it . Mine was fitted by Hydramaster at st day Cornwall give them a ring they might be able to supply a fitting kit .

Back