Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Another price question!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

DJT

Been asked to pressure wash this drive to get rid of the moss, and clean it up. Do people have different prices for tarmac than block paving or the same per m2? I did a sample patch with wire brush and it came up really quickly, so hoping turbo nozzle will rip through it. 

IMG_20190403_160319.jpg

IMG_20190403_160337.jpg

IMG_20190403_160352.jpg

Be vary careful, I wouldn’t want to use a turbo nozzle on tarmac  it can do huge damage , weed kill , leave a couple of weeks then if it’s bad petrol powers broom , then pressure wash with fsc on low throttle is how we do them 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pjj I did a quick search after posting this and realised pw maybe not the best! As for price do people charge differently to block paving? 

@Pjj I did a quick search after posting this and realised pw maybe not the best! As for price do people charge differently to block paving? 

Depending how you clean it it will take longer than block , we use a pressurewasher on tarmac providing it’s in good condition and not starting to get loose stone on the surface , we would spray with a moss killer leave a week tk ten days if there is lots of moss the pictures you have put up it’s not bad you would probably get away with using a flat surface cleaner on half throttle on the washer , if it’s really bad and loads of moss after applying a weed killer bou could hire a powered broom they are good at removing large amounts of moss then finish off with pressurewashing 

Latest Posts

Back