Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moss scraping today

5 minutes ago, mark m said:

Too hell with that, I use my PW from the ridge and the tiles come up great. I hear all this nonsense that it damages the tiles, so I tried it and found out it was rubbish. Roofers spun this story to keep them in work. Why don't you try it and find out.

Too hell with that, I use my PW from the ridge and the tiles come up great. I hear all this nonsense that it damages the tiles, so I tried it and found out it was rubbish. Roofers spun this story to keep them in work. Why don't you try it and find out.
 have pressured washed many roofs in the past but the client wanted it scrapped and biocided 

What do you charge?  Presuming the PW is a lot quicker?  Just been looking recently at getting into this as could be a lucrative add on and a few customers I do gutters for have moss issues on roof.  AE mackintosh has some good vids but he goes down the scrape + biocide route.

We did this one today , customer wanted it scraping and bio used , don’t have any after pics yet as phone went flat but it was quite bad .

BCABEA5D-D35D-4FD8-858B-FCAFFBA1F5E3.jpeg

648DDDC1-FCE7-40B8-8C20-C036A90F7D2B.jpeg

0454A946-D4EE-47CB-A0F2-902B33C91C4F.jpeg

Who lives in a house like this:- Worsel Gumage.

Did they pay you?

Its not a house it’s an estate agents in the Main Street where I live , and yes they have been very good customers for 20 years and put a lot of work my way , they never ask for a price just say let us have the bill , always pay on time and never question the price .

Back