Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WFP trolley/pump box for sale

AGlassAct

Pump box for sale. Neat little bit of kit. As per pictures really. Built a few of these but very rarely used, I think this one has been used less than half a dozen times. High pressure micro pump, Varta battery (which should last a full day), PWM controller, charging point (cTek) with individual switches to isolate - charger on/off, pump on/off. Rectus 021 type connector on outlet (to pole). 026 type connector on water inlet (from barrel) the uplift tube is from a chlorine dosing unit so is very durable (and extremely expensive!!). The Pump box can be attached/removed from the trolley - it has wing nuts to attach it through the frame. To be perfectly honest I find the trolley absolutely rubbish - the handle is a pain to extend/retract and the sole plate doesn’t sit right for my liking. It’s a Lyte so wasn’t cheap but I’ve included it as it does work. I’ll also throw on a separate hose reel which can be attached to the trolley if desired with a length of 6mm hose. I don’t have any hose fittings for this (which was a shock as I usually have 100 of everything!). I can show you it working and have a short video if it functioning. Doesn’t come with any barrels so you’d need to acquire these from somewhere else. 

Looking for £80

collection only from Burton-On-Trent. DE13 9TQ.

for sale

FFC93728-039D-4204-AC41-AEE210953884.jpeg

CDFE8ED2-6E31-43B0-8835-6ECF3E4276E3.jpeg

3181FAC1-4ABA-42DA-9B5C-0305FCBEBCC4.jpeg

1BC2D06B-1A71-410A-B648-9770EB7CBBF1.jpeg

85CF32CE-0FEB-458F-ABE4-B15E7FDE0AAC.jpeg

B9374D48-2118-46D1-871B-BE8C2FC22A2B.jpeg

Sorry for the late response - I don’t get time to come on here much these days. Just needs so 20/25litre barrels and it’s ready to go. It have a cTek charge point so it will need a cTeck charger. Either that or I can make up an adaptor so you can hook it up to whatever charger you have

Yes that’s fine mate - I’ll take £45 for it. Tell you what I’ll give you a 5 year guarantee with it too, if you send me your address I’ll deliver it, come to think of it I’ve got a bit of time on my hands at the moment (lets be fair the weather hasn’t been that great so I’ve hardly had any calls to clean windows ?) so  if you send me your vehicle registration beforehand I’ll bring some oil and a full service kit so I can carry out a full service for you. 

It’s advertised for £80. I appreciate your kind offer, but it’s a no from me. Thank you. 

You've always got 1 ain't ya. I'll take that 1 on the chin. Yep thought to myself that offer took the Micky and felt bad so was going to up it. No need for your sarky comments. Just a simple no would have done.

Back